We had a test this week.It's the first quiz of our course!! And actually this is the first test in my semester too!!! Fortunately it's not too difficult for me since all of the questions are related to our digital life. haha...
We've also discussed the topic of our project during the class.At first we thought about "forum" but it seems too boring and we can't find many special characteristics of it.Therefore we decided to do another topic.
This time I would like to share my school life with you guys. I finally found that my school life is exactly amazing!!! Because the relationship between me and my classmates are getting better and better.We're like a family right now and I really enjoy it!!
However, the projects are coming very soon.I feel a little bit tired of doing them because it seems like endless!!! But I will at least try my best to do because I can't let my GPA down and let my group down since most of them are teamwork !!
Good luck in everything in school =D
回覆刪除Glad to hear you've done quite well in the test!
回覆刪除But I did very poorly in it /_\" Anyway, keep it up!!!
Fighting !!! HAHA
回覆刪除Finally we finished the test la...HAHA. My result of the test is fine. How about you? I guess you MUST have a higher score. Keep it up and enjoy your school life ar!!^^
回覆刪除