2011年9月24日 星期六

The funny moment :D

In the digital world ,our thoughts and ideas could be marked easily through scripts, audio and videos etc. We use photos to express our feelings instead of only typing words because the visual appearance is more interesting and attractive than words.It captures the audience's attention and help them realize the whole contents immediately.


It's ture!! Pictures and video are a lot more easier for me to understand the meaning of it rather than asking me to read the paragraphs.For example, I think the former will be more exciting if you ask me to choose between Harry Potter the movies and the book series of Harry Potter.


I like to share some funny pictures to my friends too since facebook has become a trend. I don't need to use a bunch of words to describe the situation because the photos show them what is happening exactly.




Fine.Let me use some picture to you how I feel right now!!


smile

smile

original posted by the moment



I found this picture really interesting too !!
See !! There is a monster appearing on a cup of latte!!


Latte Art Etching - Dubsea Coffee


latte art


original posted by   INeedCoffee / CoffeeHero




And then there is a big monster ....


News Paper Origami Dragon Monster


monster


original posted by epSos.de

2 則留言:

  1. Nice pictures Gillian - I can't even begin to imagine how they get a cup of coffee to look like that!

    回覆刪除
  2. Thanks Mr.Hafner!!
    I found that funny too!!and I am so happy that I could post a comment finally :)

    回覆刪除