2011年9月6日 星期二

My digital life !! :D

Hi everyone !!! =D
I'm Jill !!!

This is the first time I use a blog to share my views,but it might be a good beginning to let my schoolmates know more about me!!!
I used ICQ to connect with my friends when I was little.But I guess nobody is using it now because it is outdated !! Everybody is using MSN and facebook to communicate , so am I !!!
Like other teenagers ( actually I am already 20 ..haha) , I like to upload my status on facebook. It's more funny when you can give your feedbacks immediately to your friends' photos or statement.

I admit that the first week of my school life for me is a little bit confusing. But everything is getting better now.I am taking a GE course called " The New literacies for the information age ". I had no idea what this is about at first.But after these 2 tutorial classes I understood that nowadays digital invention really change our life a lot!! ( Our professor had asked us to bring a laptop but we could only have our smart phones instead. See !! It proves that nowsdays digital life could be a lot more convenient to us!!)
 I would like to explore more detailed topics such as the good and the bad influence of today's digital world.
It's nice to use a blog to type something and I think this is my first college homework so I am a bit nervous!!

5 則留言:

  1. Hi Jill,

    Great to see that you were able to set up your blog using just a smartphone - it's amazing what you can do with them, isn't it?

    Your blog is looking great, well done!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Jill,
    Your blog is attractive. I also like to comment and write statues on Facebook too. Nice to meet you. I also feel nervous. Don't worry.

    回覆刪除
  3. Smartphones are great, and is good to see an increasing number of people actually uses it. Technology!

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi Jill Nice to meet you. Your blog looks really impressive and it's good to hear you have your blog set up just with your smartphone. Just a couple of years ago we probably could not imagine that our blogs can be so "portable" as they're nowadays. Smartphones really have enabled us to stick to the internet and check our facebook or blogs on-the-go, it's very convenient and that's why almost everybody has a smartphone now.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi Jill. I used ICQ in the past too^^. But now I use Facebook and MSN instead. It's user-friendly and I enjoy reading the status of my friends.

    回覆刪除